The reusable KIMBLE silicone lids stretch easily and adapt
to many container sizes, improves lab safety, enhances sample management,
offers a more sustainable and cost-effective solution over foils, films and
other single-use covers.
Three flexible sizes, three bright colors, versatile and
simple to use: The new way to cover vessels.
VERSATILE: The new KIMBLE silicone lid is suitable
for a wide range of applications as it can be used to cover and seal a variety
of differently shaped lab containers.
• Fits on beakers, flasks, bottles, cylinders, plastic and
• Each size conforms to various diameters
• Works with spouts, beads and thread finishes
• Adaptable for many uses beyond limits of traditional films
LAB SAFETY: The KIMBLE silicone lid seals flush with
the container and protects the contents from dust or splashes. With the help of
the integrated pull tabs, the lid can be easily removed by hand or with gloves.
• Improves safety performance over foils or films
• Color aids quick visual identification
• Protects skin and nose from contents
• Defends against spill/leakage
SAMPLE MANAGEMENT: Three different colors (pink, cyan
and green) make it easy to color mark different samples. In addition, sample
information can be written with a lab marker on the marking field flap to
indicate the sample.
• Reduces cross-contamination of samples
• Compatible with lab markers to enhance sample
• Improves your lab workflow efficiency
• Uses color to track projects and samples
SUSTAINABLE: The KIMBLE silicone lids are reusable,
easy to clean and dishwasher-safe. This results in less waste, and a lower
• Reusable, customizable and dishwasher safe
• Reduces non-reusable consumables that generate waste such as
films and foils
• Chemically resistant, autoclavable and pliable over a wide
• Reduces environmental impact and lowers lab operational